Welcome to Year One!

The class have had a fantastic week and have settled in to year one amazingly! We started this term discussing all the amazing adventures the children got up to over the summer and finding out what they would like to learn this year. Turns out we have a lot of future divers in the class!

PE will be on Monday and Tuesday afternoons so please make sure your children have the appropriate clothing for these sessions.

We have golden time every Friday after lunch. This allows the children to bring one toy in from home to play with.

Please make sure you pay via the office if you wish for your child to have milk at break time.

Sharing Friday begins again on Friday 13th September if you wish to join us after school. ‘Meet the teacher’ for Year One will be on Tuesday 17th September at 9am. This is last for approximately 30 minutes. I look forward to seeing you all then.

Any questions, feel free to speak to me before or after school. If you wish for a longer meeting, please arrange through the office.

I am really looking forward to an exciting year with your children.

I hope you have a relaxing weekend.

Miss Perry