Within the love of God our Father, we seek to be a welcoming community, where each person is valued and enabled to grow, where gifts are nurtured, differences treasured and all are cared for. Living, Loving and Learning together in a rapidly changing world, we believe our school is a sign of God’s Kingdom of Love, allowing each of us to move confidently into the future with a zest for knowledge, following the path of Jesus in truth and justice and at peace with God and one another.
And so, as a community of children, staff, parents and governors, we strive:
- To develop and sustain a sense of God’s presence in our lives.
- To develop self confidence and independence, with a sense of worth and self-esteem.
- To recognise and value all people with their diversity of gifts, cultures and faiths.
- To have consideration for others, learning to work together with a sense of social responsibility and compassion.
- To help everyone to feel valued and confident as an individual and part of a loving community.
- To promote a zest for learning and a passion for life’s opportunities.
- To become the best that we can be personally and academically.
To Learn, To Love, To Live
As a community of God with Christ as our teacher
Written in liaison with the children, parents, staff and governors.
St Adrian’s is a Mercy School founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1960. For more information about the Mercy charism click on the links below.