For transfer appeals, Hertfordshire parents can access the online system via their admissions account. Parents who live out-of-county or who applied on paper should now use our appeals online system and will need to contact our Customer Service Centre on 0300 123 4043 in order to obtain their registration details to gain access.
After Allocation Day on 16 April 2021, you will be able to appeal for any of the primary, infant, junior or middle schools you applied for, but for which you have been unsuccessful. This website will tell you how to do that closer to the time. Primary school appeals – starting at primary 2021.
- Appeals deadline – submit your appeal by 4pm on 21 May 2021.
- Appeals will be heard 16 June – 23 July 2021.
- Appellants (the person who made the appeal) will be sent notification of their appeal hearing at least 10 school days in advance of the hearing (unless you’ve been requested to agree shorter timescales).
- Appellants will be sent a copy of the school’s case 7 working days in advance of the hearing.
- Appeals lodged after these dates will be heard within 40 school days of the appeal deadline or 30 school days of being lodged, whichever is the later date.
Please be aware that parent guidance for appeals is found on this link: appeals guidance . There is no longer a published document.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Appeals Team on 01992 588548.