Thank you to all our Mums

We’ve enjoyed getting ready this week for our Mother’s Day Assembly. For those of you who couldn’t make it, or would like an encore, we’ve added our song to our school YouTube channel. Catch it whilst you can, as I will take it down after the weekend.

It is hard to underestimate just how much our children are enjoying the new books that you’ve so kindly donated to our class library. This is what some of the children would like to say:

Oscar:
The Boy at the Back of the Class is a very fun book. I’m not going to spoil it too much because I want you to enjoy it.

Phoebe:
I just read James and the Giant Peach and it was really good. I like it because it’s a really adventurous book. It is also really interesting. Thank you for donating all the books to our class. We really appreciate it.

Katie:
I just read a book from the year 4 library. It is called the brilliant world of Tom Gates. This is really good because it is funny, odd and really good to read. The author is Tom Gates. He has written lots more books that you might like to read.

Danny:
I love reading Amazing Adventures of Dog Man. It is practically the second-best book I’ve ever read. It is really funny. so please buy some more books for our class.

Beth:
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by CS Lewis is a really, really good book. It is magical and adventurous. They speak like people from World War Two so you can see how they spoke. Lucy and Edmund, Peter and Susan were so brave. I would love it if someone would donate some more books so I can read them again and enjoy them.

If you would like to donate a book, you can click on the banner to see our Year 4 wishlist.

Have a lovely Mothering Sunday!