A fantastic first week back!

I would like to start by saying how proud myself and Mr King are with how sensible and positive the children, from both groups, have been settling back to school. They have been great educators to each other sharing what they know about keeping safe during this time. A huge well done and air high five to them!

I hope they have enjoyed this weeks learning. I have greatly enjoyed being back in the classroom with their smiley faces.

I would like to share a video with you that made my week. On Tuesday, both groups collected materials from their playground areas to make birds nests. We then went to the field and they got to work to create their nests. They all really enjoyed this activity and wanted to come back to check them the next day. Watch the video below see what they found.

All I can say is I have watched this video multiple times and each time it puts a massive smile on my face 😀

I hope you can all view the video. You may need to use this link if it doesn’t work; https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1LvmRZ1giUPcOe6okn6tpR0sQocdCesVZtQJoXx043pM/edit?usp=sharing