How to access our Google Classroom
In the event of school closure, I am hoping to provide activities via the Google classroom. It might be worth checking that your child is able to access this in case we are instructed by the Government to close in the coming weeks. Further details can be found below.
To access Google classroom, children will need to sign in using their school Google account.
Visit google.com and click ‘Sign in’ in the top-right of the webpage.
If you, or someone using the same device, already has a Google account, you will need to add your child’s school account and switch between them before accessing the Classroom.
How to add Google accounts
- Open the Chrome web browser.
- On the top right, select your profile image or initial.
- On the menu, choose Add account.
- Follow the instructions to add your child’s Google account.
- Children’s school Google usernames all end with the domain, @stadrians.herts.sch.uk
- Your child should know the first part of their username and the password.
For security, I cannot add that information here. Further details can be found in your child’s reading log.
Once you have, set up your child’s Google account. You may need to switch between accounts for them to access the Google Classroom.
How to switch between Google accounts
- In the top right, click your profile photo or email address.
- Click the account you want to use.
- A new window will open for this account.
Accessing the Google Classroom